OUR TEAM IS GROWING AND SO IS THE NUMBER OF PATIENTS THAT WE ARE SERVING!!
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BEING PART OF A STARTUP BUSINESS THAT’S PROVIDING A LIFE CHANGING PRODUCT?
DO YOU WANT TO DO WORK THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE?
DO YOU ENJOY A FAST PACED, INNOVATIVE ENVIRONMENT THAT’S LEARNING CONSTANTLY AND ALWAYS LOOKING FOR EFFICIENCIES?
Our mission-driven organization helped save the sight of thousands of people last year in 34 states and 35 countries. As a Client Services Specialist, you can help us increase our impact by providing customer service to our Vital Tears patients and business partners. Vital Tears are custom made for each patient per physician’s specifications and provided through our convenient production, delivery and billing system. If you want to make a difference in the lives of others, like putting together puzzles and solving complex logistical challenges, this is the opportunity for you!! This is a FAST GROWING, dynamic team with lots of ENTHUSIASM about the growing number of people we’re serving!
Reports to: Client Services Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Job Status: Full time
This mission centered position aids in providing services and/or distributing products to clients nationwide while conducting follow-up reports and maintaining accurate and complete data on partners and patients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the day to day operations of Vital Tears
- Manage multiple data bases to ensure accurate and complete records of partner accounts, and patient information in all systems.
- Facilitate the distribution of autologous serum to patients and coordinate shipping logistics.
- Follow up with patients, physicians, blood collection facilities to meet customer needs and patient satisfaction.
- Collect patient payments and execute other accounting functions related to the order.
- Share high volume of inbound and outbound calls with the Client Services team
- Display a professional demeanor towards all clients and agencies (including but not limited to physicians, schedulers, technicians, phlebotomists, patients, other Vital Tears partners) while maintaining and strengthening relationships with all external and internal partners.
- Work in conjunction with the Business Development team to ensure both prospective and current client relationships are being maintained and developed.
- Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration in internal and external communications.
- Work closely with other internal departments on tasks, projects, initiatives related to Vital Tears. (Quality Assurance, Finance, Lab, other)
- Generate and manage various reports including but not limited to non-incident reports, commission report, activity reports, and accounts receivables.
- Document accurate and current accounts, interactions, and events in the customer relations management tool.
- Responsible for patient follow up, and coordinate order renewals
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been acquired is required.
- Continual training and certification as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE :
- A minimum of one (1) year customer service and/or call center experience required
- Inside sales experience in healthcare or science related field preferred
- A basic knowledge of ophthalmology (various specialties, anatomy of the eye) preferred
- Ability to think strategically and plan work around attaining goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal, and phone communication skills required.
- Strong organizational skills, problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, with limited direction, and in a team environment.
- Ability to work with distraction and to multi-task with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to manage and handle stress and crisis while showing good judgment.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, Microsoft Office, general database, and web-based applications.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record as determined by the organization.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to travel if required. This may include off-site participation at conferences or trade shows.
- Availability to work holidays, nights, and weekends if required
- Frequent periods of intense concentration, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to handle mental and physical strain involved in use of printed materials, prolonged use of computer screens and extensive phone usage.
- Moderate manual dexterity for basic keyboarding.
- Long periods of sitting and/or standing may be required.
- Ability to lift and move 20 pounds is required.
- Normal office environment combined with normal outdoor exposures.
NOTE: The preceding statements describe the nature and level of assignments normally given job incumbents. They are not an exhaustive list of duties. Additional duties may be assigned.
Saving Sight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our staff, and seek diversity in our applicants. Saving Sight does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal or state law. Saving Sight reserves the right to seek, hire and promote persons who support the goals and mission of the institution.